D. Charles Fulcher
- Family Law & Divorce
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Alimony & Post Separation Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Criminal Law
D. Charles "Charlie" Fulcher, Attorney
Charlie earned his undergraduate degree from North Georgia College on the Georgia Military Scholarship. While at NGC, he was a member of the Corps of Cadets, Georgia Army National Guard and served in many various leadership positions. He earned his J.D. from Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University located in Buies Creek, North Carolina. Campbell University is noted for producing professional, ethical and competent trial attorneys. While at Campbell, he completed the Advocacy Track curriculum and received the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award.
Although Charlie has assisted clients in many areas of the law, he now concentrates in the areas of criminal and family law.
Charlie is a member of the Georgia Bar and is admitted to practice in all state courts, including the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court. He is also admitted to practice in the Federal Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Charlie also serves as an Associate Magistrate Court Judge for Dawson County.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Advocacy Track Curriculum
- Honors: North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award
- North Georgia College
- Honors: Georgia Military Scholarship
- Honors: Member, Corps of Cadets, Georgia Army National Guard
- Major: Criminal Justice
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Trial Advocacy Award, 2006
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia, 2006
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2007
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Murphy v. O'Keefe, 348 Ga. App. 344, 2019
- Green Certified Energy Professionals v. Insulation Distribs.,, 327 Ga. App. 468, 2014, GA Ct of Appeals
Classes & Seminars
- Professionalism Then and Now, Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2011
- Law Office of D. Charles Fulcher, Owner, 2011 to 2015
- Law Office of Edwin Marger, LLC, Associate, 2006 to 2011
- Appalachian Bar Association, 2000 to Present
- Georgia Bar Association, Member